The Veterinary Handbook app has been adapted from 'The Veterinary Handbook for the Livestock Export Industry', developed by the Australian Livestock Export Corporation (LiveCorp) and Meat & Livestock Australia (MLA).
The content of this app (The Veterinary Handbook for the Livestock Export Industry) was written by Dr Tristan Jubb and Dr Nigel Perkins and illustrated by Dr Tony Mellor. LiveCorp and MLA acknowledge the matching funds provided by the Australian Government to support the research and development detailed in and the development of this application.
Information about the Australian livestock export industry can be found at www.livecorp.com.au and www.mla.com.au.
- The information contained in this document is subject to change. No assurance is given that it is accurate or up to date
- Users of the document should seek professional advice in relation to individual circumstances
- LiveCorp and MLA make no representations, and to the extent permitted by law exclude all warranties, in relation to the information contained in this document
- To the fullest extent of the law, neither LiveCorp, MLA, or the authors, assume any liability for any losses, costs or expenses, including any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages or lost profit, resulting from any use or misuse of the information contained in this document
- Reproduction in whole or part of this publication is prohibited without prior consent and acknowledgement of LiveCorp and MLA